SimpleStudy® Subject Guides

Leaving Certificate French Exam & Revision

The Leaving Certificate French Exam is the final test for students studying French as part of their Leaving Cert. French is a very popular Leaving Certificate subject and is available through most schools in Ireland. Ireland's Leaving Cert French Course is comprised of two parts, an Oral examination and Paper Examination. The Leaving Cert French Oral Exam is worth 20% of the overall grade, while the written paper exam carries the remaining 80%. SimpleStudy offers exclusive revision tools and learning resources for Leaving Certificate French. Including Revision Notes, Past Exams, Quizzes, Essays, Timed Questions by Topic, and other unique features usually reserved for private schools or expensive tutors.

SimpleStudy® H1 Revision Notes

Leaving Cert French Notes

French Leaving Cert Revision Notes; study beautiful, concise and carefully curated learning materials. SimpleStudy’s LC French Notes are broken down into curriculum focused topics, already highlighted, and structured for easy recall in an exam environment.

Leaving Cert French Notes Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Past Papers

Leaving Cert French Exams

French Exams; Easily study years of LC French Past Papers and marking schemes. Build custom French Exams or Tests from previous French exam questions with marking schemes for each answer. Studying French exam papers, marking schemes and building custom exams is effective & easy with SimpleStudy.

Leaving Cert French Exams Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Questions by topic

Leaving Cert French Questions

Leaving Cert French Questions; Explore LC French state exam questions. SimpleStudy’s French questions are divided by topic, timed, and offer a marking scheme for each question. Easily study previous French questions, pick your topic, and simulate the exam environment with our unique timer for each French question.

Leaving Cert French Questions Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Quiz by topic

Leaving Cert French Quizzes

Leaving Cert French Quizzes; Unique LC French quizzes designed for each topic. Practice multiple choice LC French quizzes built to replicate short form exam questions. Pick a French quiz, answer each quiz question, and review your results; check what answers you got, how long the quiz took you, and try to beat your high score.

Leaving Cert French Quizzes Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Essays

Leaving Cert French Essays

H1 Leaving Cert French Essays; study perfect French sample Essays. Concise and curated for specific LC French Essay questions. SimpleStudy’s LC French essays allows you read full Essays for key exam questions. Review exclusive French essays and get full marks in your Leaving Cert French Exam with Simplestudy’s sample Essays.

Leaving Cert French Essays Showcase Image

97% of our students report improved grades

Whether you want an A+ or just less stress, we work with exam experts to help you study.

Already have an account? Log in