SimpleStudy® Subject Guides

Leaving Certificate Spanish Exam & Revision

The Leaving Certificate Spanish Exam is the final test for students studying Spanish as part of their Leaving Cert. Spanish is a popular Leaving Certificate subject as it is the most widely spoken language in the world. Ireland's Leaving Cert Spanish Course is comprised of two parts, an Oral examination and Paper Examination. The Leaving Cert Spanish Oral Exam is worth 20% of the overall grade, while the written paper exam carries the remaining 80%. SimpleStudy offers exclusive revision tools and learning resources for Leaving Certificate Spanish. Including Revision Notes, Past Exams, Quizzes, Essays, Timed Questions by topic, and other unique features usually reserved for private schools or expensive tutors.

SimpleStudy® H1 Revision Notes

Leaving Cert Spanish Notes

Leaving Cert Spanish Revision Notes; study beautiful, concise and carefully curated learning materials. SimpleStudy’s LC Spanish Notes are broken down into curriculum focused topics, already highlighted, and structured for easy recall in an exam environment.

Leaving Cert Spanish Notes Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Past Papers

Leaving Cert Spanish Exams

Leaving Cert Spanish Exams; Easily study years of LC Spanish Past Papers and marking schemes. Build custom Spanish Exams or Tests from previous Spanish exam questions with marking schemes for each answer. Studying Spanish exam papers, marking schemes and building custom exams is effective & easy with SimpleStudy.

Leaving Cert Spanish Exams Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Questions by topic

Leaving Cert Spanish Questions

Leaving Cert Spanish Questions; Explore LC Spanish state exam questions. SimpleStudy’s Spanish questions are divided by topic, timed, and offer a marking scheme for each question. Easily study previous Spanish questions, pick your topic, and simulate the exam environment with our unique timer for each Spanish question.

Leaving Cert Spanish Questions Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Quiz by topic

Leaving Cert Spanish Quizzes

Leaving Cert Spanish Quizzes; Unique LC Spanish quizzes designed for each topic. Practice multiple choice LC Spanish quizzes built to replicate short form exam questions. Pick a Spanish quiz, answer each quiz question, and review your results; check what answers you got, how long the quiz took you, and try to beat your high score.

Leaving Cert Spanish Quizzes Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Essays

Leaving Cert Spanish Essays

H1 Leaving Cert Spanish Essays; study perfect Spanish sample Essays. Concise and curated for specific LC Spanish Essay questions. SimpleStudy’s LC Spanish essays allows you read full Essays for key exam questions. Review exclusive Spanish essays and get full marks in your Leaving Cert Spanish Exam with Simplestudy’s sample Essays.

Leaving Cert Spanish Essays Showcase Image

Leaving Cert Spanish topics to explore

97% of our students report improved grades

Whether you want an A+ or just less stress, we work with exam experts to help you study.

Already have an account? Log in