SimpleStudy® Subject Guides

Leaving Certificate Irish Exam & Revision

The Leaving Certificate Irish Exam is the final test for students studying Irish as part of their Leaving Cert. Irish is mandatory for most students and is regarded as one of the larger subjects and more difficult subjects students must prepare for. Ireland's Leaving Cert Irish Course is comprised of two parts, an Oral examination and Paper Examination. The Leaving Cert Irish Oral Exam is worth 40% of the overall grade, while the written paper exam carries the remaining 60%. SimpleStudy offers exclusive revision tools and learning resources for Leaving Certificate Irish. Revision Notes, Past Exams, Quizzes, Essays, Timed Questions by Topic, and other unique features usually reserved for private schools or expensive tutors.

SimpleStudy® H1 Revision Notes

Leaving Cert Irish Notes

Irish Leaving Cert Revision Notes; study beautiful, concise and carefully curated learning materials. SimpleStudy’s LC Irish Notes are broken down into curriculum focused topics, already highlighted, and structured for easy recall in an exam environment.

Leaving Cert Irish Notes Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Past Papers

Leaving Cert Irish Exams

Irish Leaving Cert Exams; Easily study years of LC Irish Past Papers and marking schemes. Build custom Irish Exams or Tests from previous Irish exam questions with marking schemes for each answer. Studying Irish exam papers, marking schemes and building custom exams is effective & easy with SimpleStudy.

Leaving Cert Irish Exams Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Questions by topic

Leaving Cert Irish Questions

Leaving Cert Irish Questions; Explore LC Irish state exam questions. SimpleStudy’s Irish questions are divided by topic, timed, and offer a marking scheme for each question. Easily study previous Irish questions, pick your topic, and simulate the exam environment with our unique timer for each Irish question.

Leaving Cert Irish Questions Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Quiz by topic

Leaving Cert Irish Quizzes

Leaving Cert Irish Quizzes; Unique LC Irish quizzes designed for each topic. Practice multiple choice LC Irish quizzes built to replicate short form exam questions. Pick an Irish quiz, answer each quiz question, and review your results; check what answers you got, how long the quiz took you, and try to beat your high score.

Leaving Cert Irish Quizzes Showcase Image

SimpleStudy® Essays

Leaving Cert Irish Essays

H1 Leaving Cert Irish Essays; study perfect Irish sample Essays. Concise and curated for specific LC Irish Essay questions. SimpleStudy’s LC Irish essays allows you read full Essays for key exam questions. Review exclusive Irish essays and get full marks in your Leaving Cert Irish Exam with Simplestudy’s sample Essays.

Leaving Cert Irish Essays Showcase Image

Leaving Cert Irish topics to explore

97% of our students report improved grades

Whether you want an A+ or just less stress, we work with exam experts to help you study.

Already have an account? Log in